Stoke Australia Terms & Conditions
Access To This Website
You agree to use this website only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the website, render the website inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the website or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the website in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this website or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this website that all the information you provide on this website will be correct, current, and complete. If our Company believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this website, or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions On Use
Trademarks. The material and Content accessible from this website, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by our Company is the proprietary information of our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company, and our Company or the party that provided the Content to our Company retains all rights, titles, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of our Company, or unless authorised in writing elsewhere on our website, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the website without the express written permission of our Company.
Copyrights. This website and its Content are protected by Australian and/or foreign copyright laws and belong to the Company or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third-parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the Company or other copyright owners who have authorised their use on this website. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non-public, personal use only. If you are browsing this website as an employee or member of any business or organisation, you may download and reprint Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organisation, except as otherwise permitted by the Company. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the website.
Protecting the online privacy of children is especially important to us, and those under the age of 13 are protected by Federal Law. Our Company does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 13, except with their parent’s express consent. If we ever include children under the age of 13 as part of our intended website audience, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice; and we will provide processes to obtain parental approval, provide access to information and allow parents to request removal of their children’s personal information.
You understand that our Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this website for the reconstruction of any lost data. Our Company does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
Disclaimer. Our Company makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the website, the service or the Content. Our Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the website, the service, the Content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the website. Our Company does not warrant that the functions performed by the website or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects on the website or the service will be corrected. Our Company does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The website, the service, and the Content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Limitation On Liability
Our Company, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if our Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this website any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third-party;
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this website;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g. offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g. conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorised on this website;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities via this website;
- Includes MP3 format files;
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme;
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this website or any networks connected to this website; or
- Contains hyperlinks to other websites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions
This policy was last modified on December 4th, 2019.