STOKE BEACH HOUSE
Notice Regarding Coronavirus
WHAT THE HECKS GOING ON
All The Deets You Need To Know
We take the health and safety of all of our guests and staff very seriously, and given the rapid changes to the travelling landscape, we remain on high alert to proactively manage the situation as it evolves. We are travellers ourselves and know how it feels to feel a long way from home. We, therefore, feel a sincere sense of responsibility to ensure that everyone has a place that they belong, feel safe and are surrounded by a friendly community (at a safe distance, of course!)
Measures we are currently taking to manage the situation are as follows:
- We have closed the Hotel to all new bookings and remain operational at very low occupancy. This allows us to keep the health and safety of our current guests and staff at the forefront, maintain separation between guests and better manage the evolving circumstances.
- We have postponed events within and outside the Beach House in order to avoid large gatherings.
- We have applied extra resources and different methodology to our cleaning practices to ensure all high-risk areas are as clean as a whistle.
- We have changed our age policy to alleviate spreading Coronavirus (COVID-19) to any high-risk members of the community. We, please ask that if you are over 60 years of age to make alternate booking arrangements in low-risk accommodation options
- We are reorganising our events, breakfast options, bar service and daily activities to best suit the risk to our guests as the situation develops.
- We have changed our cancellations and deposits policy. In short, we know people plans are changing rapidly, and we want to be able to best cater to your changes. Need to change in a hurry and worried you will not get your money back? Don’t be; our friendly staff will sort you out and get you on your way with the suitable refunds or changes necessary.
- We will continue to work closely with industry bodies, government officials and the general community to stay on top of the constantly evolving situation.
Above all, we feel this is a time to take measured, sensible action and make sure we are on top of the details that will matter in ensuring our guests and staff are best protected, informed and managed in what is a dynamic situation. We will do this without panic or hysteria, and we endeavour to always keep smiling.
If you would like further information, need to change a booking, or just need a shoulder to lean on, please call our reception team on +612 9977 3411 for more assistance.
We’ll do our damnest to keep you up to date with the impact Coronavirus (COVID-19) has on your stay at the Stoke Beach House. For the latest Australian Government updates, travel bans and restrictions click here.